酒店前台接待英语用语
预订服务
Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you? 早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?
What kind of room would you like to reserve ? 您想订哪种类型的房间?
A single room or a double room ? 要单人间还是双人房间?
For which dates do you want to book the rooms ? 您想订哪几天的房间呢?
What time will you be arriving? 您将在何时到达?
May I know your name ? 您能告诉我您的名字吗?
How long will you be staying? 您将要住多久?
I’d like to confirm your reservation. 我要确认一下您的预订。
I’ll check the room availability. 我查查客房预订情况。
You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand . 您应预期付1000美元的定金。
There is a 10 per cent discount . 10%的折扣。
接待服务
What kind of room would you be prefer? 您要什么样的房间?
Have you got a booking? 您预订了吗?
A single room or a double room? 要单人间还是双人房间?
A double room costs 368 Yuan per night . 双人房的房价是每晚368元。 Breakfast is also included. 早餐也包括在内。
May I see your passport? 我能看一下您的护照吗?
Could you fill in this form, please? 请您填一下这张登记表好吗?
This is your room card and room key? 这是您的房卡和房间钥匙。
Could you sign your name, please? 请您签一下名,好吗?
If you leave after 6:00 p.m , you’ll have to pay the full account. 晚上六点以后退房,按全天收费计算.
You’ll have to register individually, please. 请你们分开登记。
How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ? 先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?
I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms are fully booked.
非常抱歉,这个季节人多,各种房间都订满了。
Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception? 您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?
Could you keep your room key until you check out ? 请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。
收银服务
Here is your bill . It’s 2000 Yuan in all. 这是您的账单。总共2000元。
How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ? 先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?
Please check it and sign here. 请核对一下,在这里签个字。
I will write out a receipt for you . 我给您开一张收据。
May I check the details for you , please? 我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?
Do you have any charges for this morning? 您今天是否挂帐用酒店的服务?
We’ll have to charge you $10 extra. 我们要向您额外收10美元。
Did you make any phone calls from room, sir? 先生,您从房间打过电话吗?
Excuse me , sir , but I don’t think that will be enough. 先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够。
I am sorry ,sir ,there has been an error in your bill .Please wait a minute while I correct it .
对不起,先生,您的帐单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来。
Is your baggage down yet, sir ? Could you check out after your baggage have been brought down, please?
先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结帐吗?
Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying . According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled.
对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。根据银行规定要取消。
兑换外币
The rates of exchange are on the board there . 今天的兑换牌价在那里的牌子上。
How much would you like to change? 您要换多少?
It’s 8.10 Yuan RMB for one US dollar? 1美元兑换8.10元人民币。
酒店礼宾部接待英语用语
重要词汇
礼宾部 Concierge
行李生Bell man / Bell boy
门童 Doorman
行李 Luggage / Baggage
行李架Luggage rack
行李存放处Luggage Depository
行李车 Baggage trolley
司机 Driver
导游 Tour guide
电梯 Elevator
洗手间 Toilet
机场 Airport
火车站 Railway station
商场 Shopping center
超市 Super market
小费 Tip
雨伞 Umbrella
接机服务 Pick-up service / Limousine service
行李寄存 Check baggage
叫早服务 Morning call
贵重物品 Valuables
易碎物品 Fragile objects
自助早餐 Buffet breakfast
往前直走Straight on
常用词汇
五星级酒店Five-star hotel
前厅部 Front office department
总台 Reception / Front desk
总机 Operator / Service center
商务中心 Business center
桑拿 Sauna
按摩 Massage
美容厅 Beauty salon
宝龙会 Powerlong Club
多功能厅 / 会议室 Powerlong Multi-Function Hall / Meeting room
停车场 Parking lot
总经理 General manager
经理 Manager
大堂副理 Assistant manager [AM]
宾客关系主任 Guest relation officer [GRO]
主管 Director
领班 Supervisor
楼层服务员 Room boy / Room waiter
总台接待 Receptionist
维修人员 Repairman
换钱change money
明信片postcard
洗衣袋Laundry bag
小心轻放Handle with Care
请勿倒立Keep Top Side Up
常用句子
Are these your baggage?
这些是您的行李吗?
Is this everything, sir?
这是全部东西吗,先生?
May I take them for you? / Let me help you with your luggage.
我来帮您拿好吗? / 让我来帮您拿吧。
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
我希望没有打扰您。
Just a moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away.
等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。
The bellboy will show you to your room, sir.
先生,行李生会送您到房间的。
Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。
You may[can] leave your luggage in the Concierge.
您可以把行李放在礼宾部。
Would you like to check your luggage here?
您要寄存行李吗?
Don’t worry, your luggage will be sent up at once.
别担心,您的行李很快就会送上去的。
When you check out, please call NO.6849 and we’ll help you with your luggage immediately.
如果您要退房,请致电6849,我们将马上帮您运送行李。
May I know your room number? / What's your room number, please?
您能告诉我您的房间号吗?
May I have a look at your room card?
我可以看一下您的房卡吗?
Do you mind if I put your luggage at here?
我把您的行李放在这里好吗?
Please sign your name here.
请您在这里签名。
Would you like me to call a taxi for you? / Would you want a taxi?
你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗?/ 需要出租车吗?
About 20 minutes by texi from here to Airport.
从这里到机场大概需要20分钟。
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting ./Sorry to have kept you waiting
对不起让你久等了。
Would you tell me your phone number?
您能告诉我您的电话号码吗?
After you, please./ You first, please.
你先请。
This way, please
这边请。
Is there anything else I can do for you?
您还有什么事要我做吗?
I see what your mean.
我了解你的意思。
I’ll send the luggage up by another lift.
我乘另一部电梯把行李送上去。
Here we are, sir, room 1101
先生,1101房到了。
酒店客房常用英语
1. May/Can I help you?我可以帮你吗?
2. What else can I help you ?还有什么可以为你效劳的吗?
3. May I have your room key /number,please?请问你的房卡/号?
4. I’m glad to meet you !很高兴见到你!
5. Just moment ,please .请稍等。
6. Good bye .Have a nice /good day !再见。祝你愉快!
7. Good morning /afternoon !May I do/make up your room now?早上/下午好,我现在可以清理您的房间吗?
8. Would you have some laundry today?请问您今天要洗衣服吗?
)
9. I’m sorry .May I come to your room and have a look?对不起,我能去您房间看一下吗?
10. Welcome to Haiyatt Garden Hotel !/Welcome to our hotel!欢迎到海悦花园大酒店!欢迎到我们酒店。
11. Just a minute .I’ll bring it to you .请稍等,我马上为您送来。
12. We hope service to you again.Good bye.希望能再次为你服务。再见。
13. They will be back within 4 hours.四小时之内会送来。
14. It’s free of charge.这是免费的
15. We’ll send it to you right away.我会马上送来。
16. Good bye and have a good day .再见!愿您今天开心。
17. I’m sorry .I’m afraid I can’t understand about that .May I call duty manage.请原谅,我恐怕不是很明白您的意思。我可以让值班经理回复你吗?
18. You’re welcome and I hope you have a good dream .不用谢,祝您有个好梦。
19. Im afraid your room will be ready in a few minutes .We are sorry for the inconvenience.您的房间还需要几分钟才能收拾好,给您带来的不便我们表示歉意。
20. Let me adjust the air conditioner for you .让我为您调节空调。
21. If we have we send it to you right away .如果我们有,我会马上送来。
22. If there is anything I can do for you .Just let me know .如果有什么能够帮上您的,尽管告诉我。
23. Here is a telegram for you .这儿有一封您的电报。
24. If you have anything else ,please dial the extension number “7700”.如果您还需要其它服务,拨内线“7700”。
25. We are very glad to service for you .我们非常乐意为您服务。
26. Sir ,your room is at the end of the corridor.先生,您的房间在走廊的那一边。
27. I can contact the reception desk to arrange it for you .我分联系前台来为您安排。
28. There is sone repair work on the uper floor .But it will stop during the rest time ,I hope you c
an understand.上面楼层在维修,但在休息时会停止,我希望您能理解。
29. Is there anything else I can do for you ?您还需要我再做些什么吗?
30. I’m afraid we don’t have this kind of sevice .我恐怕不能提供这种服务。
31. If you need to chean your room .Put the clean card on door .如果你需要清理房间,把“清洁牌”挂门外。
32. Our guest are always pleased by the our Houskeeping .我们的客人对我们的服务感到满意。
33. I’re hotel has very good Housekeeping service.我们酒店有很好的客房服务。
34. I’ll report it to my supervisor immediakly .,we’ll let you know as soon as possible.我会马上报告我们主任,找到就通知您。
35. I’m sorry we have to charge you for the dewage acdrding to the hotel’s regulation.根据酒店规定,我们必须收一定的钱。
36. Please wait a minute I’ll let you know as soon as possible.请稍等,我会马上让您知道。
37. I’m sorry for security reasons we can’t open the door.很抱歉,为了安全理由,我们不能开门。
38. I’d like to have my clothes here .I’ll pick them up later.我想把衣服留在这里,我以后再来靠。
39. It’s probably the satellite signal .Its cloudy today.Something when the weather’s bad the signal’s not chear.可能是卫星信号的关系,今天有云,有时当天气不好的时候,信号就不好。
40. May I come in and check the housekeeper’s work?我能进您房间检查一下服务员清理房间的情况?
酒店餐饮英语用语
酒店饮食英语
餐具:
coffee pot 咖啡壶
coffee cup 咖啡杯
paper towel 纸巾
napkin 餐巾
table cloth 桌布
tea -pot 茶壶
tea set 茶具
tea tray 茶盘
caddy 茶罐
dish 碟
plate 盘
saucer 小碟子
rice bowl 饭碗
chopsticks 筷子
soup spoon 汤匙
knife 餐刀
cup 杯子
glass 玻璃杯
mug 马克杯
picnic lunch 便当
fruit plate 水果盘
toothpick 牙签
酒店餐饮日常英语会话
1、还要别的吗? Anything else?
2、您还有别的要求吗? Any more requests?
3、谢谢您的好意。 Thank you for your kind wishes.
4、对不起,让您久等了。 I’m sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
5、祝您健康! I wish you good health!
6、祝您在中国愉快! We wish you’ll have a pleasant time in china!
7、先生,请问您预订过座位吗? Do you have a reservation, sir?
8、先生,请跟我来好吗? Would you please follow me, Sir?
9、请等一等,我马上给您安排。Wait a moment, please, I’ll be with you, right away.
10、请问一共几位? How many people in all, please?
11、您喜欢坐这里吗? Would you like to take this table?
12、这里有一张空台,先生。 Here is a vacant table, Sir.
13、请坐在那里,先生。 Sit there, Sir.
14、对不起,您能跟这位先生(女士,小姐)合用一张台吗? Excuse me, would you like to share this with that gentleman?
15、对不起,这里有空位吗?Excuse me, Do you have a free table, Sir?
16、这里有点心。 Here are some cakes.
17、先生,对不起暂时没有空位了。I’m sorry, Sir. There’s no vacant table for the moment.
18、您能否在酒吧喝点什么,等一会儿。May I suggest that you have a drink in bar while you wait?
19、大约要等30分钟。There will be a wait of about 30 minutes.
20、先生,能告诉我您的名字吗?Excuse me, May I have your name, Sir?
21、我会尽快告诉您的。 I’ll let you know as soon as.
22、你喜欢哪种酒? What wine do you prefer, Sir?
23、你要哪种? Which may I bring you?
24、您吃点什么? What are you going to take?
25、您喜欢喝什么酒? What wine would you like, Sir?
26、先生,请慢用。 Enjoy your dinner, Sir.
27、这茶还很烫,请小心。The tea is still too hot, be careful, please.
28、抱歉,耽误了您的时间。 I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
29、实在对不起,我们马上替您重做。I’m very sorry. We will make another portion for y
ou shortly.
30、我再给您来瓶啤酒,好吗? Can I offer you another bottle of beer?
31、您干了吗? Did you empty your glass?
32、祝您顺利! Good luck!
33、大家喝吧 Cheers, everybody!
34、要我给您上点新鲜的水果吗? Shall I help you some fresh fruits?
35、我很乐意。 I quite agree.
36、干! Bottom up!
37、我可以撤掉这些盘子吗? May I clear away the dishes, Please?
38、我们可以清理台面吗? May I clear the table, Sir?
39、现在可以为您结帐吗? Sir,the bill please?
40、这是您的找头,谢谢。 It’s your change. Thank you very much.
41、请您签字 Please sign your name, Sir.
42、请付现款好吗 Pay your bill by cash, Please.
43、先生,这是您的账单。 Here’s your bill, Sir.
44、您可以用现金或信用卡付账You can either pay in cash or in credit card.
45、先生,一共是880元。That will be eight hundred and eighty yuan, Sir.
46、先生,这是您的收据。 Here’s your check, Sir.
47、这是您们各自的收据和找头。Your separate checks and the change, please.
48、我要核实一下,请稍等。I’ll have to check for an OK, Just a moment.
49、帐单开在一起还是分开?Would you care to have separate bills or one common bill?
50、谢谢,欢迎再来,谢谢。Thank you very much, Sir. Do come again, Please!
51、(意外)请不要慌,请跟我来。 Don’t hurry! Follow me, Please.
52、离席时请在帐台会帐 Please pay at the cash desk on leaving.
53、服务员,请拿帐单来! Waiter,bill,Please!
54、请把我的帐单开好。 Please make out my bill.
55、一共多少钱? What will it be altogether?
56、八百伍拾叁元人民币,先生。Eight hundred and fifty-three RMB. Sir.
57、请收钱。 There you are.
58、谢谢,先生。 Thank you, Sir.
59、找的钱请收下。 Keep the change please!
60、先生,谢谢您,请下次再来。 Thank you, Sir. Do come again Please.
61、对不起,先生,算错了帐 Sorry, Sir, there’s mistake in the bill.
62、你多付了30元钱。 It should be 30(thirty) RMB yuan less.
63、再见 Good-bye
64、谢谢光临,再见。 Thank you for your coming and good-bye.
65、再见,祝您好运。 Good-bye and good luck.
66、祝您旅途平安。 Have a pleasant journey.
67、希望再一次见到您。 Hope to see you again.
68、请领我到座位上去,好吗? Will you show me to my seat?
69、请这边走。 This way, please.
70、什么时候开演? When does the curtain rise?
71、8点左右。 It’s about 8 o’ clock.
72、什么时候演完? When does the curtain fall?
73、10点左右。 It should be 10 o’ clock.
北京优联信驰信息科技有限公司
电话:010 - 8057 0224
地址:北京市通州区潞苑南大街甲560号新潞运河文创园B4-1-2
评论